With summer finally here, we decided to dive into an episode all about travel hacking! If you become effective at travel hacking you can get free trips.
[1:51] Do you want to share a few places you’ve traveled to
- Free hotel stay in Times Square New York
- Half a free flight
[2:34] You need to be paying your credit cards off in full
- Listen to episode 161
[3:31] How many credit cards do you have?
- Amex, Barclay Card, Chase, etc.
- About 10 credit cards in total
- They are all used for very different reasons, as an example, Denis earns 6% cash back on groceries
[5:19] What are your favorite credit cards?
- Amex Cash Back Preferred- 6% cash back on groceries and 3% back on groceries
- Chase Sapphire Reserve- great for travel in general. It does carry a high annual fee but if you’re a big traveler it’s great, good sign on bonus.
[9:35] Any spending on Amazon you should definitely make sure you’re earning good points. The uber credit card is also great because it gets 3% cash back.
[12:49] A great general credit card is the Chase Freedom Unlimited card.
If you’re interested in the Chase card, check out this chase offer.