For most of us, salary is the main income source. The truth is, everyone starts this way and typically the salary we get each month would only go to our bills. Come and join us talk about different sources of income and how we tend to spend them.
[5:50] People receive bonuses from work, what do they typically do with those?
● People tend to spend the bonus before they even get it
● They use them for vacations
● Sometimes instead of cash they receive gift cards
[12:35] For folks out there who have second jobs or additional side-hustles
● Don’t think of it as an extra money. Save it for future!
● Set that money aside and pretend that you never got it
[14:37] Learn how to budget
● Budgeting your TIME is as important as budgeting your money
● Start tracking what you’re spending