For many years, 401k has been the main plan for retirement savers and inversting on your 401k could be a challenge. Here are our thoughts.
[2:52] People missing out if they are not contributing on their 401k
● Contributing to 401k doesn’t mean the money is being invested
● 401k provider normally gives free consulting and make recommendations
[6:51] What if your employer doesn’t offer a 401k plan? Any Alternatives?
● Look at IRAs
● Take the rough IRAs
● Save for your downpayment
● Save for your emergency fund
● Save for your retirement
● Invest in your 401k as early as possible
● Contribute to the full amount that your employer will match it