Vlad is the CEO of Logic Inbound, a digital marketing agency based in Seattle. He’s a serial entrepreneur who has been featured on featured on Shopify.com, TechCrunch.com, GeekWire.com, CrowdSourcingWeek.com.
[2:41] What other entrepreneurial ventures have you done?
· Started at 19 Shoplits – celebrity quote application
· In 2 weeks 1500 downloads so decided to make more apps
· 30 apps in the app store
· Get 300,000 downloads in a year and a half
· Software company for real estate 13 brokers in 3 different states
· Friend in college wanted marketing advice
[4:54] If you could restart and do something in a different industry, what would it be and why?
· Company he has today- start a marketing agency earlier
· Contact 3 people that are successful every day
· Team of 25 people
[9:25] You and your co-founders started Logic Inbound from nothing and didn’t take a salary for a year and a half- what was going through your head at that time in your personal finances at home?
· One of his mentors, one of the founders of BitTitan didn’t make a dollar after 7 years
· No salary was being drawn but the company still had revenue
· The growth a company can make can far outweigh the benefits of withdrawing
[9:30] How did you prepare for such a long time without a paycheck?
· First company made a couple thousand a month
· Still making income on the side from previous projects
[12:23] What was a scary financial risk you had to take? Either personally or in the business
· Huge risk of not paying yourself
· Don’t be afraid to put in extra hours
[20:0] Tell us a bit about Logic Inbound, what kind of work do you do and what clients do you serve?
· 90% of work is SEO
· Make sure people are converting
Value Link Round
[24:57] Why do you think people struggle to achieve their dreams?
· You need to build up habits over a period of time
· Set a target and build up increments over a period of time
· Set achievable goals, smaller goals make you meet bigger goals
[28:11] What other books or podcasts do you recommend?
· 7 habits of highly effective people
· 4-hour work week
· Awaken the giant within
· Think and grow rich
· How to make friends and influence people
· Tim Ferris
· Gary V
[30:10] Do you have a favorite quote?
· We are what we repeatedly do we are what we do
· What’s the one thing that I can do right now that makes everything easier
[31:35] Any last advice?
· Start small and then take action