Katie has successfully paid off her student loan! Like other people’s success story about being debt-free, it does not stop there. You need to continue your plan and making that plan means figuring out how much money you have to work with and deciding how to spend it.
[4:45] After being debt-free, what’s next for me?
● You can celebrate but no need to spend a lot!
● Shopping-spree after completely paying off your loan is not a good idea.
[8:42] Katie’s plan after the wedding is paid
● Maxing out IRAs
● Making sure to have enough money on emergency fund
● Maxing out savings
● Keep expenses cheap
[10:16] What are dividends?
● Payout for companies shareholders
● Returns from stock investments