Holidays are fast approaching and a lot of items that you’ve been wanting to buy are on sale and you find yourself spending a lot more than what you have expected.
[2:17] How do you plan on spending your money?
● Budget your money
● Katie starts stashing money as early as August to spend for the Christmas season
● List what you want to buy
[7:11] How to keep your holidays spending in check
● A lot of people fall for the store upsell. Have a price and stick to it.
● Don’t buy stuff just to buy it
● Set limit on what you are spending
[11:20] The true meaning of holidays
● Spending time with family
● Most people want company instead of presents